College Transition Track
Is your child going to college and struggling with Depression, Anxiety, Socialization, Asking for help, Paying attention, Time management skills, or Organization?
Do You Wonder- How is My Child Going To Make It Independently without Me?
- If you are concerned that your child might need support when they go away to school, consider getting them assistance through our First Semester Consultation Program
- Psychological support weekly from a therapist specializing in helping your teen have a smooth and easy transition to college
- Bi-weekly Psychiatric support from a member of the psychiatric team
- Team meetings by the psychiatric, executive functioning coaching, and psychological staff who will consult on behalf of your child’s treatment to create the best outcome for your teen and ensure success for their first semester. These meetings will be held with and without the Parents.
- Connections with your child’s school’s Student Service Support Center, helping your child learn the services they offer and how they can take advantage of these support services.
- Opportunity for a Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluation to learn your adolescent’s strengths and weaknesses integrating past 504’s and IEPS’s. Recommendations will include strategies for accommodation and modifications to prepare for success in college.
- Executive Functioning Coaching Services assisting with Time Management, Organizational Skills, Self-Advocacy Skills, and Problem Solving.